What are cookies
Cookies are small text files sent by the sites you visit from your device. These text files are stored to be then transmitted by the site that has issued them to each subsequent page you visit. This allows websites to identify you both, for the duration of the session and for longer periods.
Types of cookies
When you access the pages of this site they could be sent to your device (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) some technical cookies, some analytical cookies and some profiling cookies. Below are listed the cookies issued by this site along with the options to give or deny consent.
I cookies childdodge
Are essential cookies to navigate the site and use all the features such as, for example, the access to restricted areas. Without these cookies it would not be possible to provide the requested services. These cookies do not collect information to be used for commercial purposes and when you close the browser these cookies are not saved on your computer.
Technical cookies can be:
- Sessional: guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, access to the restricted area).
- Functional: allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the selected product for purchase) in order to improve the service given by itself.
These cookies collect information in an aggregate form based on the number of users and how they use the website. When analytical cookies collect information they can keep the IP address of the visitor: in this case you must be informed of the fact and give or deny consent. Analytical cookies can be:
- Sent from this website (first part): this means that the information are gathered by the website and are not shared with other services.
- Sent from a website or external service (third part): this means that the information gathered are potentially visible by the owner of the website or external service.
Profiling cookies are used to track users’ browsing and create a profile of their habits, which can then be used to send advertising messages to the user’s device. Profiling cookies can be:
- sent from this website (first part): this means that the information are collected from this website and are not shared with other services
- sent from a website or external service (third part): this means that the collected information are potentially visible to the owner of the website or external service.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that are in the process of classification, along with individual suppliers cookies.
More information about cookies of external websites or services (third part) Are cookies from other websites (such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or Linkedin) or from advertising circuits (Google AdSense, DoubleClick, etc.) that can be sent to your device as a result of browsing this site. These cookies are not strictly necessary for navigation, but by denying your consent to third-party cookies, some advanced features could be prevented such as, for example, sharing pages on social networks.